Saturday 30 October 2010

Learning to juggle

Just another quick post this week - I've made no progress with my winter training plan or adventure plans for next year as I've been so busy with work.  I'm now juggling a part-time job (that always spills over into my free time), studying, setting up a business and writing.  I'm slowly getting there with my new website, which should be live in the next couple of weeks.  I'm planning to move my posts about nutrition and fitness over there and am keeping this blog just to write race reports and random ramblings about my own training.  If I can ever find time to actually write myself a training plan or sign up for any races!  But this week I did manage to squeeze in a kettlebell class, a Wattbike session, a run, a circuit and lots of dog walks.  Fingers crossed, if I keep it up, I'll end the winter feeling strong.

1 comment:

  1. My experience with hydration powder has changed drastically since I recently learned about it from a friend. This powder has come in quite handy for me as I find it difficult to stay hydrated during the day. The hydration powder website MyInstantIV, which provides a novel and practical approach to sustain appropriate hydration levels, caught my attention lately. This product immediately piqued my interest because I'm a person who is constantly on the go and has trouble drinking enough water. The range of flavors that MyInstantIV offered surprised me first and foremost.

    https://myinstantiv.com

    ReplyDelete